Thursday 8 December 2016

Daniel Price Shoot

For Daniel's Me Myself and I we shot on the 17th of November and 7th of December.
Both times in the Film Studio the first time with a crew of 4 consisting of me, Daniel, Lydia and Chloe the second time a crew of 2 at separate points first Daniel and Lydia then Daniel and myself.

Daniels was the first Me Myself and I to be shot in our group though we started mine soon after, we spent most of the first half of the day simply moving furniture and setting up equipment. Shooting was wrapped in just over 2 hours though several shots required several takes due to long lines.My role was sound op on this shoot and I had to return the room to its original order once we were done.

His second shoot was much further on due to his attempts to get permission to film at Cineworld and Middlesbrough Stadium falling through due to either no response or denial so he had to rethink quite a bit. He originally only needed wanted me to take photo's for evidence but we had to re shoot several scenes that day due to the lights not accessible at first. For this shoot I was camera op and advised him if there was an easier alternative than what he had planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment