Monday 5 December 2016

ME MYSELF AND I SHOOT 3

This was my final shooting day I only had 2 scenes left and had made plans last Thursday so my group knew when I wanted them. There were no actors needed in these scenes just me so planning was easier. I shot in the student accommodations Crown Halls Apartments though I had a difficult time getting permission at first I was told to ask Joey McGurk, then Dan Tierney before discovering I should simply ask the students themselves for permission. I got permission but things were severely complicated by both members of my crew being late after I got the equipment out eventually Frazer who was in another group helped me and we both carried the equipment to the Crown Halls and set up I had planned to start shooting by 11 but it was 11:40 by the time Daniel Price showed he got stage coach to get to the shoot because he had been further away from the train station than usual, unfortunately Lydia never turned up as she had car problems that required her fathers help. She could not make it in time for shooting but thankfully Frazer was happy to help. Although a few people walked on set they were completely understanding and kept quiet during shooting. We did run into problems with the footage as the TV had been the focus of many of the shots we did not Frazer's reflection was visible in one and in another the lights were reflected, This greatly increased the difficulty of the shoot but I was able to get some usable footage so the shoot payed off in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment