Thursday 8 December 2016

Lydia Me Myself and I

We shot Lydia's Me Myself and I on the 23rd of November off site.

Lydia got permission from a friend to film in a room in her house where she does tattoo's. We only did one shoot for Lydia's it consisted of filming her live getting tattoos. All together she got 4 tattoo's that day. The crew consisted of myself, Daniel and Lydia and a friend of Lydia's named Rachel who did the tattoo's.

I was camera op on the shoot for the first half then I traded with Daniel and did sound work for the second half we did this because we were only filming in this location once so we decided to experience both roles on the site. The room was small so we had a limited number of places for the camera and nowhere for lights but we were given very good views of the tattoo process and followed it like a documentary.



No comments:

Post a Comment